Your Canadian host and guide in Nice for a personalized stay on the French Riviera and the Southern Alps
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOLIDAY APPARTMENT RENTALS
Availability of apartments (check-in/check-out) and luggage
Unless special agreement, the following times apply:
Arrival (check-in): apartments will be available to guests from 2 PM.
Departure (check-out): guests are kindly requested to leave the apartments by 10 AM latest.
Luggage: for arrivals in Nice before 2 PM or departures after 10 AM, please do not hesitate to contact me for possibilities to organize a secured place where to store your luggage.
I am at your disposal to answer all your questions related to the amenities and facilities available in the apartment and your different requests to improve your comfort during your stay.
ARE INCLUDED in the price of a rental:
- A tourist tax (over 18 y of age).
- All amenities, services and household goods mentioned in the description of the apartment.
- A set of household linen, bedclothes and bathroom towels for each guest.
- Cleaning fee.
ARE NOT INCLUDED in the price of a rental:
- Additional sets of clean household linen, bedclothes and bathroom towels (10 €/extra set).
- An extra cleaning fee will be charged in case the accommodation is left in an unacceptable status (50 € extra).
- All costs and commissions charged by PayPal or your bank.
- Damage and utility deposit.
- Extra costs in case of unauthorized extended rental duration (50 € per hour).
- Any additional product or service.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- PayPal, a secured online payment service (https://www.paypal.com).
- Bank transfers or checks for owners of a French bank account.
- Cash payment at the key delivery.
Feel free to contact me for more information related to payment methods. Email:
Damage and utility deposit
The damage and utility deposit covers all reparation, reconditioning or replacement costs of amenities and devices that may be found necessary after the guests’ departure. The amount of the damage and utility deposit is always indicated in the apartment description.
This amount will be refunded after verification that the accommodation is left at departure in the same status as at the arrival of the guests. All conditions regarding the damage and utility deposit are mentioned in the rental contract.
For each reservation, a rental contract is carefully prepared and describes: your contact details, the owner’s contact details, all information related to the reservation, the terms and conditions and the rules that apply for the apartment. The rental contract is sent by email at the reservation, it is signed on site upon guests’ arrival who keep an original copy.
- All apartments proposed are non-smoking accommodations.
- Unless special agreement pets are not allowed.
- The rented place is intended for short touristic stays or in the framework of business trips.
- Guests are not allowed to accommodate persons who are not declared in the rental contract.
- Rented accommodations shall under no circumstances be used for any professional, commercial, artisanal or any other profitable activity.
- The Tenant and accompanying persons are not allowed to solicit any service provider to fix damages.
- The Tenant commits to respect the rented place and return it in good condition and to respect peace and calmness of the neighborhood.
- Failure to respect the rules may involve extra charges.
- For each accommodation, specific rules may apply. Please refer to the corresponding apartment description and the rental contract.
Limitation of liability
Nice Holiday by Stephanie and owners of apartments cannot be held liable for:
- Any constraints that prevent guests from fulfilling their reservations according to the above-mentioned terms and conditions and detailed in the rental contract.
- Any obligations that may cause guests to shorten their stay (no reimbursement policy).
- Any damage, natural disaster, emergency or unforeseen event that may lead to the cancellation of the rental.